Different tiers of enchantments are unlocked with each level of the Enchantment Chamber.
|Level||Weapon Max Tier||Armor Max Tier||Custom Enchants?||Allowed Enchantments Per Item|
- 300 Treasure, 10 Essence Tier 1 Vanilla Armor/Weapon Enchants
- 400 Treasure, 15 Essence Tier 2 Vanilla Armor/Weapon Enchants
- 3 Enchantment Stack Limit
- 500 Treasure, 30 Essence Tier 3 Vanilla Armor/Weapon Enchants
- 5 Enchantment Stack Limit
- ? Treasure, ? Essence Tier 1 Custom Armor/Weapon Enchants
- ? Treasure, ? Essence Tier 2 Custom Armor/Weapon Enchants
- ? Treasure, ? Essence Tier 3 Custom Armor/Weapon Enchants
- 2 Glory Enchantment Specilization Access to buy any maxed vanilla enchant, lasts 24 hours
- Unlimited Enchant Stack
To enchant an item as of Patch 1.1.3, first reveal a hidden enchantment book(if required) by right clicking with in in hand. Then, right click an enchantment table in the Enchantment Chamber and a GUI will pop up:
Place your weapon, bow, pickaxe, armor, or other item; and the revealed book in the respective slots. The result will appear below the two items.
- You used to be able to enchant items without an Enchantment Chamber before 1.1.3 by right clicking on a book.
- Enchantments, custom and vanilla, are an integral part of winning wars and make it much easier to get kills, prevent deaths, and break walls, both kingdom and house.
- You used to be able to have an infinite amount of enchantments per item even if you had Enchantment Chamber I, II, or even if you didn't have one.